We all like to let loose and have a good time when we go out at night with our friends. However, it’s important to remember that there are certain safety precautions you should take when partying at night. According to recent statistics, women between the ages of 18-45 face the highest risk of violence or harm while out on a night out. This is why it’s so important for us as women to be aware of our surroundings and practice basic safety tips while partying late into the evening. Here are some easy tips that can help keep you safe:
• Make sure your phone is charged before heading out – this way if anything happens, you’ll be able to call for help right away.
• Let someone know where you’re going – tell them what time they can expect an update from you.
• Always travel in groups – there’s strength in numbers! Have one designated person who will look after everyone else if needed.
• Be mindful about how much alcohol or drugs (if any)you consume – stay within your limits and don’t accept drinks from strangers.
• Trust your instincts – If something doesn’t feel right then leave immediately without hesitation..
• Don’t give out your number to strangers unless you are very sure about it, you could also use our VIP Safety First service and get an extra number which you can use for that purpose
We hope these tips will come in handy whenever planning a fun girls’ night! Stay safe & have fun 🙂